Meet Ollie Owl

By using this Website you agree to our use of web cookies as defined by our Privacy Policy

TaxClever © All Rights Reserved 2013-2020

Did You


Tax Returns
VAT Returns
Key Dates
Useful Forms

Practice No.


Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Crest

You are a Company director, (unless you receive no payments or benefits and it’s a non-profit organisation like a charity)

Your annual income is £100,000 or more

You were born before 5th April 1935 and you receive a reduced age-related

     allowance or married couples allowance

You are a Minister of religion, (any faith)

Your are a Lloyd’s name or member

You get income from overseas that’s liable to UK tax

You have income from trusts, settlements and estates on which tax is still due such as annual trusts or settlements


You have Capital Gains Tax to pay because you have sold, given away or disposed of an asset such as a second home or shares

You have lived or worked abroad or aren't domiciled in the UK

You are a trustee or personal representative, (including if you manage the affairs of a deceased person), or are a trustee of certain pension schemes

Who needs to complete a

Self Assessment tax return? - Continued

Further reasons are.....